A simple debugger that runs in the console.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Minibug 0.9.0.5:
- MiniBug was completly redesigned and new features were added.
- It now can be used for serious debugging of applications in the console.
- Help files were added, and it now meets the SFF guideline.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Jeff Owens
- ROOT \ Programming \ Debuggers
Minibug is a simple debugger that runs in the console. It has two windows and is controlled by the keyboard. One window shows disassembly, registers, memory, and breakpoints.
Last updated on December 14th, 2008