JOP is a 100% pure Java real time graphical interactive profiler. No native library or executable is required. It provides views with :
* thread tree, and method tree for time spent analysis,
* callee tree for performance bottleneck identification,
* object allocation tracking with location in callee tree to find memory leaks,
* memory and objects allocations monitor.
JOP has a very low overhead : a profiled application is running about 1.5 to 3 times slower than its standard speed (highly dependent on the kind of code). It is derived from the bytecode instrumentation of the JIP profiler.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· small bug fixed