Extended Python Debugger is a complete debugger for Python than the stock pdb.py debugger.
It supports a "restart" command and stack traces that show fewer ?'s and give better information for exec statements.
Stepping/nexting skips over method/function "defs". It tries to follow gdb's command set unless there is good reason not to.
- Add a skip (statement) command
- Add pdef command
- Allow a signal number in "info signals"
- Disassemble command improvements, such as disassembly of frames
- Add "p" format specifier in "print" command
- Add -d (debug debugger) option to ipython
- Doc fixes