GNU DDD is a graphical front-end for command-line debuggers such as GDB, DBX, WDB, Ladebug, XDB, JDB, the Perl debugger, the bash debugger, or the Python debugger.
Besides "usual'' front-end features such as viewing source texts, DDD has become famous through its interactive graphical data display, where data structures are displayed as graphs.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· GNU Make debugger (mdb) support was added.
· Python (pydb) and Bash (bashdb) support were enhanced.
· LynxOS support was added.
· A bug with ISO-8859-1 character display under Motif was resolved.
· Several bugs with gdb annotations were fixed.
· Hosting was moved to Savannah.