AsmBug project is a debugger for ELF executables (Linux executables).
Here are some key features of "AsmBug":
· Hunts for code in ELF files and does not need source file
· Uses output of AsmDis program to help decode alien executables
· Saves data files for use by AsmSrc to generate source files
· Interface designed for ease of debugging
· Clicking on any displayed address triggers pop up menu
· Windows show registers, menory, code, and breakpoints
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· AsmBug now handles window resizing for itself and the application being debugged.
· Many other bugs were also fixed, along with an upgrade to the latest library (AsmLib).