A debugger for ELF executables (Linux executables).
AsmBug project is a debugger for ELF executables (Linux executables).
- Hunts for code in ELF files and does not need source file
- Uses output of AsmDis program to help decode alien executables
- Saves data files for use by AsmSrc to generate source files
- Interface designed for ease of debugging
- Clicking on any displayed address triggers pop up menu
- Windows show registers, menory, code, and breakpoints
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- AsmBug now handles window resizing for itself and the application being debugged.
- Many other bugs were also fixed, along with an upgrade to the latest library (AsmLib).