octavia is a compiler for a music description language that compiles to MIDI data. octavia music source files can also use Python code to perform generic programming tasks that a composer might wish to accomplish.
What's New in This Release:
· This release deals correctly with accented notes in chords.
· The program should now work in Windows.
· #CUT and #SAVE points were added in the script to automate cutting octfunc.py.
· A file is not created unless a player function is seen in the source.
· Unprocessing a processed sequence recreates the chords and arpeggiation appropriately.
· Plugins are now also sought in the LaunchPath of octavia program+/plugins/.
· Text and Tracknames are created automatically.