State Machine Compiler 6.0.1
State Machine Compiler takes a state machine stored in an .sm file and generates the state pattern classes.
Its features include default transitions, transition arguments, transition guards, push/pop transitions, and Entry/Exit actions. State Machine Compiler requires Java SE 1.4.1 or better.
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds PHP and Scala support.
· It adds a new Jump transition.
· There are various bugfixes.
State Machine Compiler
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.0.0
- SMC v. 6.0.0 release package featues the following major changes:
- SMC now requires Java 1.6.0 (Java 6).
- Dividing SMC into three packages: model, parser and generator. This allows SMC's functionality to be accessed by other tools. SMC itself is built using all three packages. The SMC relase now includes four jar files: the original Smc.jar, SmcModel.jar, SmcParser.jar and SmcGenerator.jar.