- TaskExecutor:s can be used for running different build tasks in parallel threads.
- Schmant build scripts may use EntityFS classes and methods for working with directories and files.
- Single Ant tasks or entire Ant scripts can be run using the AntTF task. It makes it easier to migrate away from Ant in small, manageable steps.
- Third-party tasks can be bundled and distributed in task packages.
- Schmant has tools for working with project repositories, for instance Eclipse workspaces.
- Schmant has a lot of XML and text processing tools.
- Recursive tasks can run tasks for each file and/or directory that matches a filter criterion.
- Since build scripts run in a Java virtual machine, they have access to the entire Java class library, as well as any number of user-supplied classes.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Added the --script-engine-factory-implementation startup argument.
- Made the --script-engine-implementation and --script-engine-implementation-adapter startup arguments work.
- Upgraded SVNKit to version 1.3.1.
- Upgraded EntityFS to version 1.1.4.