A scheme system
The implementation is based on an ad-hoc Virtual Machine. STklos can also be compiled as a library and embedded in an application.
Here are some key features of "STklos":
· an efficient and powerful object system based on CLOS providing
· Multiple Inheritance,
· Generic Functions,
· an efficient MOP (Meta Object Protocol)
· a simple to use module system
· it implements the full tower of numbers defined in R5RS,
· easy connection to the GTK+ toolkit,
· a Perl compatible regular expressions thanks to the PCRE package,
· it implements properly tail recursive calls.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version supports UTF-8 encoding and begins to support some (future) R7RS traits.
- It includes full support for UTF-8 strings and symbols, support for Win32 under Cygwin, support for Mac OS X Lion, and some bugfixes.