Pyastra is a python to assembler translator.
Then you may comile it to hex-file using your favourite PIC assembler (gpasm, mpasm, or any other compatible with them).
· to bring a python translator to the world of microcontrollers
· to support a wide range of microcontrollers and processors
· to generate compact and effective code
· to be developer- and user-friendly
· Python 2.2
· Python 2.4 (recommended)
To install Pyastra simply run the following command under root user:
python setup.py install
What's New in This Release:
· Left shift special case (x