Pre Make Kit 0.10.4
Pre Make Kit aims to be a BSD alternative to GNU autoconf, GNU libtool, and pkg-config.
It's designed to be easy to use for users and developers. For better portability and efficiency, all of the components are written in C. Requirements are a POSIX system, a C compiler, a POSIX shell, and a make tool.
Here are some key features of "Pre Make Kit":
· Dependency configuration like autoconf (with partial compatibility mode).
· Compiler detection to set shared library flags.
· Architecture and cpu identification (support for x86 32 and 64 bits, IA64 and alpha).
· Internal pkg-config support (faster than calling pkg-config).
· Use a data file instead of a shell script that could hide trojans.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes some important defects in pmk/pmksetup and pmkpc.