Erlang is an open source programming language designed at the Ericsson Computer Science Laboratory.
Erlang is being released to help encourage the spread of Erlang outside Ericsson.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dialyzer: The type analysis tool Dialyzer is optimized to be generally faster. - It can now also run in parallel (default) on SMP systems and by this perform the analysis significantly faster (Thanks to Stavros Aronis and Kostis Sagonas)
· The SSL application now has experimental support for the TLS 1.1 and 1.2 standards as well (Thanks to Andreas Schultz).
· CommonTest: It is now possible to sort the generated html tables. A Netconf client (ct_netconf) which support basic netconf over ssh is added
· Diameter: Statistics counters related to Diameter messages can now be retrieved by calling the diameter:service_info/2 function.
· Various smaller optimizations in the Erlang VM
· This release also contains 66 contributions from users outside the Ericsson team