Code Analyzer is a software source file metrics tool.
Metrics calculated include:
- Total Files (For multiple file metrics)
- Total Lines
- Code Lines
- Comment Lines
- Whitespace Lines
- Average Line Length
- Code Lines/File (For multiple file metrics)
- Comment Lines/File (For multiple file metrics)
- Code/Comments Ratio
- Code/Whitespace Ratio
- Code/(Comments + Whitespace) Ratio
It includes built-in comment and file extension definitions for:
- C (*.c, *.h)
- C++ (*.cpp, *.cc, *.h, *.hh)
- java (*.java)
- html (*.html, *.htm)
- Assembly (*.s, *.asm, *.ia)
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Modifications to the file processor class to improve performance.
· Updated the HTML User's Guide document.
· Updated "About" dialog.
· Enhanced HTML report file header format.
· Confirmed that Code Analyzer is JSE 1.5 and Netbeans 4.1 compatible.
· Changed distribution jar to be compressed and include the source. This removes the need to distribute a separate source jar file. It can be executed as normal but also decompressed to obtain the source files.