PySide is a project that provides LGPL-licensed Python bindings for the Qt cross-platform application and UI framework. PySide Qt bindings allow both free open source and proprietary software development and ultimately aim to support all of the platforms as Qt itself.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· During signal emission don't get return type after callback
· Invalidate QStandardModel::invisibleRootItem in clear() method
· QAbstractItemModel has wrong ownership policy for selectionModel()
· Improved QVector to python conversion
· Disable docstring generation if tools aren't found.
· Fixed some issues compiling PySide using VC++
· Install the shiboken module to site-packages
· Fix compilation when there is no libxslt installed on the system.
· Set a default hash function for all ObjectTypes.
· Fix segfault calling shiboken.dump