Php Object Generator on short POG is an open source PHP code generator which automatically generates clean & tested Object Oriented code for your PHP4/PHP5 application.
Over the years, we realized that a large portion of a PHP programmer's time is wasted on repetitive coding of the Database Access Layer of an application simply because different applications require different objects.
By generating PHP objects with integrated CRUD methods, POG gives you a head start in any project and saves you from writing and testing SQL queries. The time you save can be spent on more interesting areas of your project. But don't take our word for it, give it a try!
Here are some key features of "Php Object Generator":
· Generates clean & tested code
· Generates CRUD methods
· Compatible with PHP4 & PHP5
· Compatible with PDO
· Free for personal use
· Free for commercial use
· Open Source
What's New in This Release:
· POG now fetches result set arrays where possible (which provides a big performance boost).
· Data encoding is handled within the database.
· A new plugin interface is used.
· A data encoding sanity check was added to setup.
· Siblings can be deleted without deleting children.
· Getlist() accepts column names as filters.
· Getlist(), GetChild(), and GetSibling() return all results if no arguments are passed.
· A database wrapper class for PDO was added.
· The PDO performance was improved.
· The plugin API, POG base API, and database API were made uniform to prevent plugin versioning.