PfP is a TLA for PHP Form Painter.
HTML (and particularly dHTML) is fast becoming the standard for developing open HCI interfaces. While HTML provides a method for describing data entry forms, there are few tools designed specifically to leverage the available functionality and implement reusability. PfP is intended to fill that gap.
Currently the system is in the 'alpha' stage of it's development; the core parts have been implemented (and are in limited production use). The next stage of development will be to develop a set of 'wizards' to streamline common development processes. Specifically these are:
· An installer for PfP and PfP studio
· A database form generator
· A package management system
PfP Studio is offered under the terms of the Mozilla Public Licence 1.0
What's New in This Release:
· Mostly a code tidy up, everything runs a bit more smoothly.
· Widgets can now span columns/rows obviating the need for sub-fomrs for layout purposes.