MyDBO is a powerful object-oriented code generator for PHP/MySQL Web application developers.
It is designed to remove the hassle of implementing familiar database operations (select, update, insert, etc) over and over again when creating Web applications. MyDBO Code Generator creates code for accessing your database tables without you having to worry about connections or SQL queries.
It also allows you to approach your database in an object-oriented fashion, thus giving you real flexibility. It uses templates to generate code, so it is also possible to create your own templates.
Here are some key features of "MyDBO Code Generator":
· Forget about accessing your database with SQL queries.
· Use the far more flexible object-oriented approach.
· Create logic foreign key links between your tables and navigate between your objects.
· Map the default MySQL 'date' type to whatever you want.
· Create your own templates for unlimited possibilities.
· Fast and reliable.
· Should your database structure change, just re-generate the code.
· Easy to generate with the generation wizard.
· The generated code has standard comments for each class and functions.
· Free for personal and commercial use (GNU), Open source.
· Clean and tested code.
What's New in This Release:
· Boolean return values were added in API methods.
· A LIMIT argument was added in the tableCollector of the businessAPI plugin.
· The number of queries to execute when using Collector was reduced to 1.
· The use of database connections was optimized, and $DB is now a global variable.
· Memory is allowed increased to 16M.
· The ADOdb installation was customized to be minimal.
· instantAdmin was updated with a new API.
· Collector classes can now return the number of results only.