FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines.
Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. They're converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does.
You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or clicking diagram elements.
The Object Editor is context sensitive, displaying a form appropriate to the element selected.
It includes 3 packages:
· FSME - a graphical FSM editor
· FSMC - source code generator (like UIC)
· FSMD - debugger/tracer
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug with loop arrows. Now loop arrow has at least two control points.
· Added true and false constants.
· Added 'Apply' button in the new state editor, which displays help message how to live correctly
· pyfsmc writes file encoding to hint Python about unicode strings encoding
· preliminary print support
· minor changes to compile on gcc 3.4