AspeCt-oriented C 1.1
Implements an aspect-oriented extension to C
AspeCt-oriented C project implements an aspect-oriented extension to C and offers one possible language design for an aspect-oriented C language.
- an aspect-oriented extension to C, aspect-oriented software development for C, and an ACC language design option
- full ANSI-C compliance and gcc source-compatibility;
- compiler and generated code portability;
- seamless Linux, Solaris and Windows support;
- simple integration in existing builds and code transparency through source-to-source transformations;
- an open source license and compiler.
- AspeCt-oriented C enables:
- modularization of crosscutting concerns for C-based software;
- research on concern separation tailored to C and imperative programming;
- research on aspect-orientation on C-based systems;
- development of highly customizable and easily configurable software in C;
- development of feature-rich software product lines in C.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version is a complete reimplementation of the Aspect C/C++ compiler.