bugzillatools a CLI program and Python library for interacting with the Bugzilla bug tracking system.
- Command-line application for interacting with Bugzilla instances. Commands include: assign, comment, fix, info, list, reop.
- Library providing access to Bugzilla instances through its XML-RPC interface. Supports bug creation, commenting, reassignment and status updates.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· priority command: set the priority of the given bugs.
· comment command learned the --which argument, for limiting output to only the given comment(s).
· search learned the --version argument.
· edit command: edit the product version of a bug.
· search command: fix crash when zero bugs returned
· -V replaces --version for displaying program version information.