bugtrack is a web-based bug tracking system written in Perl/DBI.
· You need to have DBI/DBD, CGI and Mail::Sendmail modules installed
· in your perl distribution (available at cpan.org).
1. Install the distribution your cgi-bin directory.
2. Create an empty database.
3. Copy conf.pm.template to conf.pm and and set the localization,
database DSN, username, password, cvs, sendmail parameters, and images URL.
4. Go in the tools directory and run setup.pl.
5. Copy the files in the images folder to the directory indicated by
your image URL in the conf file.
6. Call the bt.pl script from your web browser.
The default username is "admin" and the default password is "admin".
1. Login as admin and click on the "Users" link.
2. Click on the "Add" link and add users.
3. Click on the "Projects" link.
4. Click on the "Add" link to create a project and set
privileges for users.
5. After you create a project, click on its "Edit" link, then
click on the different parameter links to modify parameter
6. You must now logout then log back in to create bugs.