VisionProject application is a web based issue tracking and project collaboration tool designed to make your projects more efficient and profitable.
With the Support Center/help desk module you can also give your customers support 24/7.
Here are some key features of "VisionProject":
· Creating tasks, bug reports, feature request, support inquiries, etc. is always one click away.
· The powerful search capabilities along with issue filters gives you the necessary tools for finding specific issues and working with issue lists.
· View, edit, bulk-update/multi-edit, sort, group and export in a most intuitive way!
· Track all your issue changes, versions when a bug was discovered and fixed as well as the work logged against your issues.
· Tight integration between your inbox and your projects. Not only do you get notifications, you can also update and create new tickets directly from your email and also send issue lists periodically.
· Plan versions, assign issues to versions, create builds, view and edit burn-down charts and get automatically created Release notes.
· Store all type of documents in VisionProject. Create HTML and text files directly with a WYSIWYG interface.
· Let the workflow decide who should be the owner when the issue is in a specific state. The workflow can of course be overridden by the users.
· Change logo, customize issue fields, issue types, statuses, severities, priorities, etc.
· VisionProject gives you all the tools you will need for your team to collaborate efficiently.
· Never miss a support email again!
· With the source code integration you can view the commits that has been done for each issues.
· The support center works as a portal for all your customers and end users.
· 20 days free trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Knowledge base available in separate tab
· Custom fields on project
· More permission options on work logs
· Rule engine - for creating processing rules for issues
· Improved email notifications with additional attributes
· Improved web browser support (Chrome, Safari, Opera)
· Account level calendar
· Ability to create external HTTP links (placed in General-panel)