A free web-based project-management tool written in php5.
Freelancers and small teams can easily setup projects and keep track of tasks, issues, bugs, efforts etc.
Project-User-Rights can be adjusted e.g. to provide clients a limited view of the current project state.
- It's free:
- Streber is a free open source project and will be updated by a comunity of interessted developers of which most use the tool for their own work.
- New standards:
- We focus on decent web technology (Firefox, MS Internet Explorer 6, Konqueror, Safari, Opera), mature object oriented programming with php5 and W3C standards like CSS2 and DOM-html. With this we tremedously reduce code-size and improve performance, flexibility and stability.
- Use interface-features you might not expect from a web-interface: Right mouse-button brings up context-menus. Navigation can be done with keyboard.
- It's easy:
- You don't need any programming-background to set-up and use streber. It's grafical interface is eay and self explanatory. You could however - adjust it to you own needs.
- It makes visible what you want to show:
- The key aspect of streber´s user-rights system is based on roles in projects. For example...
- Clients might only see published items and can only "suggest" or "request" new items which are seen and edited by project-managers.
- Normal team-members only see relevant and private items.
- Roles are assigned for each project.
- User-rights can be fine-tuned for each team-member.
- At "home" each user sees a list of recent relevant changes: new tasks, members, comments.
- streber provides many ways to organize your information
- tasks can have project-specific labels an categories
- tasks can be grouped hierarchically
- tasks can have required tasks
- tasks can be extended by issue-reports and linked to project-versions
- tasks can be grouped to mile-stones and groups
- Booking time-efforts is possible with a maximum of three clicks.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- fix deletion of error.log.php at upgrades
- fixed minor language problems
- fixed minor problem in triggerSendNotification
- fixed ob_clean() warning