EmForge is a J2EE-based, Open-Source, Workflow-Based integrated solution for managing software development process.
EmForge is a J2EE-based, Open-Source, Workflow-Based integrated solution for managing software development process. Its target is to provide easy to use (on the one hand) and flexible (on the other hand) solution for software-development teams.
- Integration of tools, used in software-development process:
- Documentation (Wiki-based);
- Task-Management (Workflow-Based);
- Version-Control Management (Subversion-based);
- Easy to use:
- In this project we used Trac as prototype
- Flexible - Here we mean two sides of flexibility:
- Since this project is based on Enterprise-standard technologies it is quite easy to integrate it with any other systems, used in company. More detailed information about technologies, used in project you can see in EmForge Technology Matrix;
- This project uses workflow-engine, which allows administrators and managers to setup any process they need (different companies & different projects used different processes for development - you can easily configure EmForge to follow your development process, instead of changing your development processes to follow used tool)
- We are using so many open-source tools in the project that decided to provide our product on the open-source basis too (LGPL license is used).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Performance improvements were made.
- Indexing was added for attachments in different formats (such as MS Office, PDF, and many others).