JIRA is a J2EE-based, issue tracking and project management application developed to make this process easier for your team.
Atlassian JIRA has been designed with a focus on task achievement, is instantly usable and is flexible to work with.
Here are some key features of "Atlassian JIRA":
· Manage bugs, features, tasks and improvements
· A clean and powerful user interface that is easy to understand for both business and technical users
· Track components and versions
· Customisable dashboard
· Automatically generated project roadmaps
· User/group permissioning and security
· Easily extended to and integrated with other systems (including email, RSS, Excel, XML and CVS)
· Attach files to issues
· Full text searching and powerful filtering (customisable, saveable, shareable and subscribeable!)
· Highly configurable email notification schemes
· Runs on your existing hardware and software platform
· Compatible with almost any database
· 'Print page' option on every screen
· Web service enabled for programmatic control (SOAP, XML-RPC and REST interfaces)
· 30 days evaluation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds a completely redesigned JIRA search, enterprise scale improvements, redesigned project workflows, new webhooks integration, help features for new users, and more.