TMake is a lightweight, fast, yet very powerful Build System. You can use TMake to build projects, or create new ones.
Here are some key features of "TMake":
· C, C++, C# (including mono), Java and Go Compilers
· Over 100 different packages
· C and C++ Dependency Checking
· Very fast
· Uses for Lua for plain and simple build scripts
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release comes with over 100 different packages, some more templates and compiler support for Go, C, C++, C# and Java. TMake has been tested and is known to run on Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, PC-BSD and Windows 7. It should also run on Haiku and Mac OS X, but this has not been tested as much. If you do find any problems please either submit a bug report, or take out survey of which you can find a link on the downloads page.
· This version of TMake is the first release to use C and libconfig in the backend. The move to C has helped speed up TMake, and with the switch to libconfig, cache files and config files are much easier to manage. Also, you now have the option of using luajit instead of just lua meaning the speed of loading all the lua packages and templates has been dramatically reduced.
· The move to C has meant that the GUI now uses GTK+3. This again has been tested and should work on Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora and Windows 7 (with the correct libraries).