Provides a cross-platform makefile tool
TMake is a lightweight, fast, yet very powerful Build System. You can use TMake to build projects, or create new ones.
- C, C++, C# (including mono), Java and Go Compilers
- Over 100 different packages
- C and C++ Dependency Checking
- Very fast
- Uses for Lua for plain and simple build scripts
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0
- This release comes with over 100 different packages, some more templates and compiler support for Go, C, C++, C# and Java. TMake has been tested and is known to run on Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, PC-BSD and Windows 7. It should also run on Haiku and Mac OS X, but this has not been tested as much. If you do find any problems please either submit a bug report, or take out survey of which you can find a link on the downloads page.
- This version of TMake is the first release to use C and libconfig in the backend. The move to C has helped speed up TMake, and with the switch to libconfig, cache files and config files are much easier to manage. Also, you now have the option of using luajit instead of just lua meaning the speed of loading all the lua packages and templates has been dramatically reduced.