Nonpareil is a calculator microassembler and simulator.
The Classic series of HP handheld calculators included the following models:
* HP-35 Scientific (Electronic Slide Rule)
* HP-80 Financial
* HP-45 Advanced Scientific
* HP-65 Card Programmable Scientific
* HP-70 Business
* HP-55 Programmable Scientific
The HP-67 is considered by many people to be part of the Classic series since it is packaged similarly to the HP-65, but electrically it is really a Woodstock series machine.
The classic series chip set was also used in the HP-46 and HP-81, which were desktop printing versions of the HP-45 and HP-80, respectively, and the HP 9805A desktop calculator. The same chip set was also used in the HP 1722A Oscilliscope, the HP 3380A Integrator (for Gas Chromatography), and in several HP Gas Chromatographs.
The Woodstock series of HP handheld calculators included the following models:
* HP-21 Scientific
* HP-22 Financial
* HP-25 Programmable Scientific
* HP-25C Programmable Scientific with continuous memory
* HP-27 Scientific and Financial
* HP-29C Programmable Scientific with continuous memory
The code name "Woodstock" referred both to the Woodstock series of calculators, and to the processor architecture use in them. The same processor architecture was also used in the Topcat, Sting, and Spice series, and the HP-67.
What's New in This Release:
· Build problems that occurred with certain versions of Bison were fixed.
· The need for an X server during the build process was eliminated.