Merge all your jar files into a single one
JarSplice thus handles the problems regarding the deployment of a Java executable to a certain platform.
JarSplice is a cross-platform tool that can be run on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Creates a single jar file using an intuitive GUI
- Extracts the native files needed for the OS you are currently running the application on
- Cleans up the native files after quitting
- You can (optionally) create an App Bundle for your application
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Redone parts of the GUI (fixes file dialog issues on OS X), added option for creating OS X .app bundles and Windows .exe files.