GNUSim8085 is a graphical simulator for the Intel 8085 microprocessor.
GNUSim8085 is a simulator and assembler for the Intel 8085 Microprocessor, in GNOME environment.
GNU 8085 Simulator contains an inline assembler and a debugger.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New translations for Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR), Greek (el) and Tamil (ta) have been added. Others have been updated.
· The internationalised UI now works on Windows. Depending on the version of Windows you may need to install
· additional fonts and or language pack.
· Choosing a font in editor - This allows setting a font in editor component. But the preference is not saved on application exit.
· Two installers are now provided for Windows. One that embeds the GTK+ installer (*-with-gtk-installer.exe) and one that does not (*-with-gtk-installer.exe). Please download installer *-with-gtk-installer.exe only if you do not already have GTK+ runtime v 2.12 or higher installed.
· Several UI modifications to enhance user experience.
· Easy editing of memory/IO contents - This allows easy viewing/editing of memory/IO contents in a table. The tables are shown in tabs similar to Data/Stack content shown currently.
· Files opened/saved are added to recently used file list using GtkRecentManager APIs.
· Breakpoint Toggling - It is now possible to toggle breakpoint by clicking on left margin of editor component.
· Retain current working directory - The last accessed directory by the file selection dialogs is saved. Also the default open/save directory is 'Documents' directory whose value depends on OS and user settings. But the working directory preference is not saved on application exit.
· LP: #519828 - Start-up dialog should not be minimised
· LP: #519834 - Assembler Error: No line highlighting
· LP: #579317 - Modify the 'Help' dialog to point to actual tutorial
· LP: #579318 - Stepping through code doesn't honor breakpoints
· LP: #579319 - Help -> about = crash
· LP: #579320 - CMP flags not working like SUB with signed numbers
· LP: #584093 - 78+88 in BCD addition missed carry