DigiTemp uses a simple serial port adapter to read temperatures from the Dallas Semiconductor 1-Wire DS1820.
DigiTemp supports the DS9097-U adapter, supports DS2409 based 1-Wire hubs, and features a 1-Wire walk that will display all devices on the LAN, not just temperature sensors.
What's New in This Release:
· This release combines all the binary releases into a single tar.gz, including Windows binaries compiled with Cygwin.
· It adds DS1923 Hygrochron support, and fixes some small bugs in the userial driver.
· A lockdev bug was fixed (wasn't unlocking when done).
· A crash in free_couplers() was fixed.
· There is better error reporting when trying to access serial ports that don't exist.
· This release is compiled for Windows with Cygwin.
· DS2490/9490 support still doesn't work well for the author, although others have had success with it.