Byldan is a framework for building and deploying .NET applications. Unlike NAnt which is procedural, Byldan employs descriptive project files, similar to Apache Maven.
· Go to the releases section and download the latest binary version
· Unzip into a directory
· Place the directory location containing the bd.bat file within your path
Setting up and Building a Simple Project
To setup a single-module project:
· Create the project directory
· Go to the root of the project directory, at create a new file called project.xml. It should looks something like:
< Project >
< GroupId >Byldan< /GroupId >
< ArtifactId >Byldan.Test< /ArtifactId >
< Version >126.96.36.199< /Version >
< Type >library< /Type >
< /Project >
In the Type tag, you can use the following value: library, winexe, exe, netmodule, project
· Add your classes
· Type bd install
· Look under the target directory for the assembly file: it will be named < ArtifactId >.< Extension_Type >
To clean the directories, type "bd clean".
What's New in This Release:
· This minor release adds support for unit testing with NUnit and for signing of assemblies.