Bakery project is a C++ Framework for creating document-based GNOME applications using gnomemm and/or gtkmm.
Here are some key features of "Bakery":
· Bakery provides a Document/View architecture, but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture.
· Bakery can use XML as a Document storage format, if you like, but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture.
· Bakery provides default functionality, which can be easily customized.
· Bakery makes it easy to start developing GNOME applications.
· Bakery gives your application structure.
· Bakery contains a few utility classes.