Bakery is a C++ Framework for creating GNOME applications using gtkmm.
Bakery project is a C++ Framework for creating document-based GNOME applications using gnomemm and/or gtkmm.
- Bakery provides a Document/View architecture, but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture.
- Bakery can use XML as a Document storage format, if you like, but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture.
- Bakery provides default functionality, which can be easily customized.
- Bakery makes it easy to start developing GNOME applications.
- Bakery gives your application structure.
- Bakery contains a few utility classes.