Atlassian Bamboo 4.1
Atlassian Bamboo is a Continuous Integration Server.
Atlassian Bamboo is a Continuous Integration Server. More than a conventional continuous integration (CI) server, Bamboo provides Build Telemetry to help identify and highlight trends, patterns, and linkages across builds — not just focusing on the results of a single build.
- Dynamic real-time telemetry to help you improve existing and future builds, tests and teams.
- Continuous improvement in the health of your projects with advanced continuous integration features.
- Instant feedback via a range of notification and personalisation options to suit the way you work. [Watch Flash Video (4:35)]
- Collaboration features including labels and comments.
- Seamless integration with other development tools.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version adds new integration points for JIRA, Stash, and HipChat, as well as other features that help get your team together.