Atlassian Bamboo is a Continuous Integration Server. More than a conventional continuous integration (CI) server, Bamboo provides Build Telemetry to help identify and highlight trends, patterns, and linkages across builds — not just focusing on the results of a single build.
Here are some key features of "Atlassian Bamboo":
· Dynamic real-time telemetry to help you improve existing and future builds, tests and teams.
· Continuous improvement in the health of your projects with advanced continuous integration features.
· Instant feedback via a range of notification and personalisation options to suit the way you work. [Watch Flash Video (4:35)]
· Collaboration features including labels and comments.
· Seamless integration with other development tools.
· time limited evaluation demo
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds new integration points for JIRA, Stash, and HipChat, as well as other features that help get your team together.