jZebra is a free browser applet for sending raw commands to your printer.
Here are some key features of "jZebra":
· 100% Free and Open Source
· Sends raw print commands to your printer
· Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Solaris and more!
· Tested with Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera
· Supports Parallel, USB and Network
· Written in Java
· Loads in your web browser as an applet (similar to a flash object)
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New image scaling support using "setPaperSize" and "setAutoSize".
· An improved sample.html page with some new buttons and better layout.
· Cutting edge HTML "Screenshot" support for HTML5 capable browsers: prints a rendered picture of your HTML page.