GNU barcode 0.98 Beta
GNU Barcode is a tool to convert text strings to printed bars.
GNU Barcode is a tool to convert text strings to printed bars. GNU barcode supports a variety of standard codes to represent the textual strings and creates postscript output.
- Available as both a library and an executable program
- Supports UPC, EAN, ISBN, CODE39 and other encoding standards
- Postscript and Encapsulated Postscript output
- Accepts sizes and positions as inches, centimeters, millimeters
- Can create tables of barcodes (to print labels on sticker pages)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!