Foxit Reader 1.1.0 Build 20090810
A light weight, fast, clean software development kit for rendering PDF page contents in a wide range of apps
Foxit Reader SDK is packaged in a DLL (Dynamic Link Library), which can be called from different programming languages, including C/C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, etc.
The project allows your applications to render any PDF pages with high graphic quality and fast response time.
- PDF Specification: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6
- Automatic cross reference rebuild for documents damaged or generated by non-standard creator
- Compress Decoders: LZWDecode, FlateDecode
- Standard 40 bit and 128 bit encryption support
- All graphic objects: Path, Text, Image, Form, and Shading
- All color spaces: RGB, Gray, CMYK, ICCBased, Lab, Indexed, Separation, etc
- Tiling patterns and shadings
- Images: Fax G3/G4 or JBIG2 encoded monochrome images, JPEG/JPEG2000 encoded color images, masked and transparent images
- All font types: Type1, TrueType, Type0, Type3
- All CJK (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) character set support (additional redistribution file required)
- All text rendering modes: fill, stroke, or clipping
- Anti-aliasing of text rendering, with optional LCD optimization
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0 Build 20090417
- Add Chinese/Japanese/Korean support:
- It can properly display PDF documents containing Chinese/Japanese/Korean fonts on Linux platform.
- Improved print quality with anti-aliasing feature:
- Effectively fix the aliasing issue in the output file by replacing the previous bitmap output format with the postscript output one.