CodePrinter is a tiny utility to print out source code or other text files.
CodePrinter is written in Java and makes use of the Java Printing API. It's an Open Source project hosted at SourceForge.net and is protected by the GNU General Public License.
Unix- & Linux people should consider a2ps as an alternative.
- Printing of one or multiple files
- Line numbering
- Simple syntax highlighting for .java, .html and .xml files
- Preview with zoom-in/zoom-out functionality
- Printing of a single or all previewed pages
- Font and font size selection