CodePrinter is a tiny utility to print out source code or other text files. CodePrinter project's main intent is to provide you with print-outs for your code reviews and to save some paper by fitting two code pages onto one sheet of paper.
CodePrinter is written in Java and makes use of the Java Printing API. It's an Open Source project hosted at SourceForge.net and is protected by the GNU General Public License.
Unix- & Linux people should consider a2ps as an alternative.
Here are some key features of "CodePrinter":
· Printing of one or multiple files
· Line numbering
· Simple syntax highlighting for .java, .html and .xml files
· Preview with zoom-in/zoom-out functionality
· Printing of a single or all previewed pages
· Font and font size selection
· Java 1.4.2 or later