openTimetool project is a Web-based, sector-independent project time recording tool for service provision companies such as agencies and IT support firms. It's also ideal for publishing houses and editorial offices, consultancy firms, training companies, and freelance workers.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Print export layout was improved and daily sums are included.
· Admins are now allowed to track times with a period log for other users.
· The email header for server email messages is now adjustable in config.php.
· On the team maintenance page, all displayed users are now sorted alphabetically.
· Minor parameter changes were made for htmldoc (html2pdf).
· Fileicons were updated in the export area. Minor bugs were fixed.