openTimetool is a Web-based, sector-independent project time recording tool for service provision companies such as agencies.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in openTimetool 2.2.9:
- Print export layout was improved and daily sums are included.
- Admins are now allowed to track times with a period log for other users.
- The email header for server email messages is now adjustable in config.php.
- On the team maintenance page, all displayed users are now sorted alphabetically.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Johann Valentinitsch
- ROOT \ Office \ Scheduling
openTimetool project is a Web-based, sector-independent project time recording tool for service provision companies such as agencies and IT support firms. It's also ideal for publishing houses and editorial offices, consultancy firms, training companies, and freelance workers.
Last updated on October 22nd, 2010