iHRIS Plan 1.0.2
iHRIS Plan is modeling and planning software.
iHRIS Plan is a free, open source software solution distributed under the GPL and developed by The Capacity Project, an innovative global initiative to help developing countries build and sustain the health workforce. This software uses data from iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify to form a complete picture of the health workforce in the country.
It then projects how that workforce will change in the future based on known influences such as retirement age, the number of trained health workers annually entering the workforce and other factors. This projection is compared to the projected health workforce needs over the same period, visually displaying the gap between actual workers and needed workers. The decision maker may then interactively test various models, or policy changes, to try to close that gap.
- Define one or more pools of human resources by health worker cadre based on current health workforce data
- Project workforce supply for any number of years by specifying the number of health workers projected to leave or join the workforce each year
- Project health workforce targets based on population change
- Generate graphical models showing the gaps between actual workforce changes and projected workforce needed over time
- Aggregate or dis-aggregate models by health worker cadre
- Enable and disable cadre pool changes and display the effects of the changes on the model
- Project salaries and other costs of needed health workers
- Capture the sources of all data for verification
- Issue password-protected logins to allow only authorized users to access the data
- Automatically log username, data and time when data are entered or changed for auditing purposes
- Permanently archive all data changes to ensure a consistent record