gsmcal2html downloads calendar events from a GSM device and creates an HTML calendar.
Auto-exportation to a server is included (with scp). Colors, widths, etc. are customizable. Included in the package is a small file which you can run as a daemon.
gsmcal2html checks whether a GSM device is connected, to trigger automatic generation of the calendar.
Install and Usage:
· If needed, change the path to the php binary (use 'which php' to find out).
· After that, just change the other settings.
· You can copy it to /usr/bin so it's availably system-wide (easier to call the script).
What's New in This Release:
· iCal support is now included in the package.
· Besides the HTML file, it also exports a calender.ics which can be imported by your favorite calendering client.