An open source webbased time tracking tool for consultancy companies and other project based businesses
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in eHour 1.2.1:
- The underlying web framework (Wicket) has been upgraded from version 1.4.20 to 6.7.
- This fixes deployment issues on the latest Tomcat versions and increases browser compatibility.
- The export month feature was a bit enhanced.
- Instead of just exporting a month, you can now export any date range, be it a week or multiple months.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Thies Edeling
- ROOT \ Office \ Scheduling
eHour is an open source webbased time tracking tool for consultancy companies and other project based businesses. eHour's primary objective is to keep time tracking as simple and user friendly as possible while still being very effective at measuring and reporting the amount of time your team spends on a project.
Last updated on June 19th, 2013