eHour is an open source webbased time tracking tool for consultancy companies and other project based businesses. eHour's primary objective is to keep time tracking as simple and user friendly as possible while still being very effective at measuring and reporting the amount of time your team spends on a project.
Here are some key features of "eHour":
· create multiple projects per customer
· assign employees to projects
· have different start and end dates and hourly rates per employee to project assignment
· create default projects to which all employees should be assigned (days off, sick leave, etc.) so you can keep track of those hours as well
· turnover & booked hours reports on all customers, projects, employees, departments or a selection of them
· configure whether you want your employees see their turnover
· seperation of consultant, reporting and administration role.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This update fixes a number of bugs: Backup and restore now properly restores all data in the backup and properly handles deleted users.
· The timesheet can now handle many projects for a single user.
· Detailed report charts display fractions (e.g. 7.5 hours) properly and sum up multiple project bookings on the same day.
· A Czech translation was added.