An open source webbased time tracking tool for consultancy companies and other project based businesses
eHour is an open source webbased time tracking tool for consultancy companies and other project based businesses. eHour's primary objective is to keep time tracking as simple and user friendly as possible while still being very effective at measuring and reporting the amount of time your team spends on a project.
- create multiple projects per customer
- assign employees to projects
- have different start and end dates and hourly rates per employee to project assignment
- create default projects to which all employees should be assigned (days off, sick leave, etc.) so you can keep track of those hours as well
- turnover & booked hours reports on all customers, projects, employees, departments or a selection of them
- configure whether you want your employees see their turnover
- seperation of consultant, reporting and administration role.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The underlying web framework (Wicket) has been upgraded from version 1.4.20 to 6.7.
- This fixes deployment issues on the latest Tomcat versions and increases browser compatibility.
- The export month feature was a bit enhanced.
- Instead of just exporting a month, you can now export any date range, be it a week or multiple months.