Yet Another Calendar is a malleable, clear, concise CGI calendar. Yet Another Calendar project doesn't require a relational database server and uses a single page per month for editing and viewing.
Here are some key features of "Yet Another Calendar":
· XML/RSS export
· Palm datebook (.pdb) export
· Text export (tab delimited file)
· Single page for editing and viewing
· Optional start and end times for all events
· Edit history/change tracking (with an rcs cron job)
· Archiving of old events (also with a cron job)
· Small amount of source code (under 500 lines)
What's New in This Release:
· There are now links on the calendar for an XML/RSS feed, a Palm datebook (.pdb) file, and a tab delimited text file.
· A few minor bugfixes and enhancements were made.