Yank is a simple notekeer and todo-list manager using the gnome and gtk libraries.
It feels stable and usable enough to be released to the public but it surely lacks some (not so important) features which might be added later.
Excessive tests have shown that yank is fool-proof, irritating and wasting too much memory.
Here are some key features of "Yank":
· note organization in a tree structure
· 3 different types of notes
· sortable todolist
· drag & drop support
· regular expression& substring searching
· saves xml (with optional compression)
· basic plugin system
What's New in This Release:
· Case insensitive search.
· Added a gpg plugin (from firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Added a gtkspell plugin.
· Displays the "path" to the current note (optional).
· Will use gconf if found.
· Fast generation of notes (fastgen).
· Deadlines can be removed.
· Added a field "User" to all notes.
· Optionally disables icons inside the tree.
· Loads last file on startup (optional).
· Requires libgal for date/ time slection widgets.
· Glade-Notes (see README).
· Bugfixes and other (minor) changes.