XellPlan is a set of very simple php scripts (by using a Mysql database) to create plans for events and provide a means for people (e.g. volunteers) to enlist for the various positions.
Think of it as a online version of a spreadsheet program, where some cells are editable by users.
NOTE: This is not mature software, rather a quick "hack"- i'm not very proud of it, but it works quite well.
Here are some key features of "XellPlan":
· Unlimited spreadsheet size
· Style cells (bold, italics, font size)
· Track changes (when did who enlist for what kind of job)
· Limit plan modification to a specific date range (e.g. "entry allowed starting dd-mm-yyy 12:00am")
· Password-protected plan entry
· Localizable to different languages (english/german supported out-of-the-box)
· System easy relocatable (just move the installation to another directory)
· Admin login / password protected plans need browser cookie support
What's New in This Release:
· This release implements the "entry end date" and "plan description" features requested by a user.