WebTTS is a trouble ticketing system written in PERL5 designed for businesses that need to track problems in their network.
Trouble Ticketing Systems are used by businesses and individuals to track problems in some type of product or service.
I have written WebTTS to be a trouble ticketing system for ISP's.
This package allows ISP's to track various service-related problems.
Most large businesses use a tracking system to help deal with customer problems, but these systems are either non-free, custom written, or simply impossible to install and get working in a reasonable amount of time.
· Perl 5.004 or higher
· DBI 1.12 or higher
· DBD 1.20 or higher (MySQL Driver)
· Mail::Sendmail 0.77 or higher (only if you want to send eMails)
· DB_File (only to import any older pre-3.0 databases)
· MySQL Database Server (tested with 3.22.xx)
What's New in This Release:
· Changed from DB_File to DBI/DBD MySQL
· Created a Data Abstraction Layer so you can port to another database with relative ease.
· Switched from piping to sendmail to Mail::Sendmail so you can use an SMTP server.
· The addition of an $all variable so when you are selecting a ticket to view you can see all open tickets (just like the menu you are presented with when you use the edit function).