Timeline is a free, cross-platform application that allows you to view and navigate information, organised on a timeline.
Timeline is an open source application that works with Linux, Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
Here are some key features of "Timeline":
· Organize events in categories
· Go to a specific date
· Scroll and zoom with mouse wheel
· Different representation depending on zoom level
· Export to image
· Available in multiple languages
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version allows you to define URLs on events and execute "Goto URL" to open a Web browser.
· It implements a 'fit week' navigation function.
· Help text has been added to describe the vertical movement of events.
· The build script generates a zip file with only LF as line endings in files.
· Year 0 has been removed from timeline display when using an extended date range.