Task Coach is an open source and easy to use todo manager software.
It can be used to manage todo lists and personal tasks.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix a console warning on Ubuntu 64 bits. (1393)
· Fix task selection through keyboard in effort editor (MS Windows and GTK). (1400)
· Fix editing of effort start in the effort dialog. (1399)
· Fix timezone-related display bug that would prevent the task editor from opening on OS X. (1395)
· Use presets for tasks created through mail DnD. (1403)
· Fix loading of categories for notes belonging to a subtask, and other such imbrications. (1404)
· Fix preferences opening when end of work day is set to 24. (1394)