Schoorbs is a free resource/room booking system.
Schoorbs is a free resource/room booking system licensed under the GPLv2 which is served as a web application using PHP and MySQL/PostgreSQL. At the moment there is no stable release of Schoorbs, but you could test the pre-release versions if you want to get an impression how Schoorbs is like.
- Access it using your favorite webbrowser (valid XHTML 1.1)
- Runs on every webserver supporting PHP(>= 4.3) and MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Ensures that conflicting entries cannot be entered.
- Selectable Day / Week / Month views.
- Very flexible options on resource/room bookings.
- Multiple authentication levels (read-only, user, administrator).
- Multiple languages supported (translated to Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish).
- Communication with Schoorbs through a REST-API is also possible, so making own scripts/programs using Schoorbs is possible without using PHP.
- Uses the equal database structure as MRBS, you even could use both in parallel, if you want to evaluate them.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- N-weekly repeat was fixed.