Scalable OpenGroupware.org (SOGo in short) is a groupware server built around OpenGroupware.org (OGo) and the SOPE application server. This project focuses on scalability.
We are constantly improving functionnalities and the user experience. So far, we improved the user interface to use AJAX and we focused on the integration of the Mozilla suite (Thunderbird, Sunbird/Lightning).
We also added CalDAV support so that any calendaring application which uses this standard protocol can now communicate with SOGo.
Here are some key features of "Scalable OpenGroupware.org (Inverse edition)":
· Complete redesign of the user-interface to give SOGo a look and feel similar to the Mozilla Thunderbird and Sunbird applications
· Calendar and address book sharing
· Mutiple address books and LDAP-based address books
· Concept of tasks
· Contacts in vCard
· Integration with the Mozilla application suite
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release adds a backup/restore tool.
· It adds a Web administrative interface.
· It adds support to enable/disable calendars synchronization.
· The default module is set per-user.
· There is a new context menu for tasks.
· This release adds support for lists of contacts, for short date format in the calendar view, and for iCal delegation (iCal 3), and preliminary support for iCal 4, WebAuth, remote ICS subscriptions, ICS/vCard/LDIF import, invitation delegation, S/MIME signed messages, SQL-based authentication and address books, and Sieve filters (Vacation/Forward).
· There are many other changes.