Remind is a sophisticated calendar and alarm program.
Remind also includes scripts for making a nice WWW calendar server.
Here are some key features of "Remind":
· A sophisticated scripting language and intelligent handling of exceptions and holidays.
· Plain-text, PostScript and HTML output.
· Timed reminders and pop-up alarms.
· A friendly graphical front-end for people who don't want to learn the scripting language.
· Facilities for both the Gregorian and Hebrew calendars.
· Support for 12 different languages.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A new THROUGH keyword lets you omit ranges of dates and simplifies some reminders.
· Remind now correctly supports multibyte characters (such as UTF-8) in text-mode calendar output.
· A given reminder can now have multiple TAG clauses.
· A few minor bugs were fixed